Saturday, February 28 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
190 Marlborough Road Brooklyn NY (between Beverly and Albemarle Rds.,
Q train, Beverly Rd.)
This creative, interactive workshop is perfect for you if…
• You are lost in your own life
• You feel stuck and don’t know which way to go
• You want a change and are frustrated by not knowing how or what
• You are overwhelmed by too many options (choices)
• You feel stymied by obstacles and don’t know how to get around them
• You would be so ready for change if you only had a clue where to start
• And you’d be so happy if you had a creative, intuitive way to walk into the wonder of your life!
By the end of this full day workshop, you will have developed:
a clear, powerful personal vision
• concrete goals broken into easy-to-accomplish steps
• an action plan of what you will immediately do differently
• an expression of your vision that you painted yourself
You get the following (and much, much more) from this workshop:
• A detailed workbook that takes you through each step of your new plan
• A personally signed copy of Dr. Susan R. Meyer’s newest book, “Fifty Over Fifty: Wise and Wild Women Creating Wonderful Lives (And You Can Too!)
• All art supplies needed to create your Vision Painting
• Membership in a special, private Facebook group to keep you motivated and moving in the right direction
• A one-on-one personal, follow-up coaching call
Of course, we’ll be providing continental breakfast, lunch and snacks as you spend the day with like-minded women in a beautiful historic Victorian half a block from the subway station.
Bring a friend! Take advantage of the early bird discount from $249 to $150 if you register before January 31st. Add to cart
Life-Work Cafe Call
Every Monday from 7:00 – 8:00 PM Eastern – Come to the virtual Cafe to discuss andy work-related issue – advice, support, a few laughs free. Bring your own beverage! Email email@example.com for the call-in number.
20-Minute Quick-Map Call
Want to jump-start a change in your life? Spend 20 minutes creating a process to get you started. Click here.